H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 employees are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to continuously invest in growth with a positive view of the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with contemporary work materials and pay attention to work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 employees know why they choose H.Essers.
We are looking for an enterprising and dynamic Order Entry Officer.
As a part of a team, you will be responsible for providing correct and important logistic information towards these clients. As single point of contact, you will be responsible for the bonding and excellent service to our customers.
As an Officer Order Entry, you are a strong administrative point who ensures that our customers' goods are transported in the fastest and most efficient way.
What we offer:
• Work on international company with stable employment
• Competitive salary
• Lunch compensation
• Work schedule: 09:30 – 18:30
• A life-work balance – Monday through Friday
• Friendly and healthy work environment
• Professional and personal growth with a dedicated team
• Self-development and professional trainings
How do you do that exactly?
- Essentially, you take care of the correct creation of incoming orders in our system
- Setting the correct temperature range for the transport orders, corresponding to the clients request
- Respecting the set procedures for each customer.
- Taking into consideration lead-time for each destination.
- Amending or canceling orders according to the latest update received
- Keep in touch with planning department for assuring correct order creation and or planning.
- University degree/or student
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge of English, minimum B1;
- You have the ability to work with deadlines.
- Our office is located in or. Chişinău, str. Independenţei 26/3, Business Center Euro Tower. We are a support service center located in Chisinau, Botanica (not a Call Center)
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements mentioning the name of the position by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website: www.essers.com