Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 600 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
You will join the first Voodoo external hyper casual studio in Bucharest, Romania. You will be part of a small agile team focused on iterating over multiple fresh gameplay ideas. You will have a strong impact on the business and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of users. You will take an innovative approach to gameplay ideas/features and give them their own spin.
- Create hit games
- Agile gameplay iterations
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
- Support and contribute new game/feature ideas
- Develop your hyper casual market knowledge
- With this role, you will be contributing daily to important decisions with a multidisciplinary team of passionate and talented people. Flesh out the details of a game's design, oversee its testing, and revise the game in response to player feedback. Thanks to your creativity and your teamwork, let’s entertain millions of people with your hit games.
- At least 4 years of professional experience on Unity (C#)
- Creative and hacker mindset
- A track record with mobile games (at least 2 shipped products)
- A good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to details
- An eagerness to pursue a hyper casual genre
- Excellent communication in English and a positive collaboration mindset
- Accountability, independence and ownership over your work
- Benefits: competitive package.