GRATA International is a dynamically developing international law firm which provides services for projects in the countries of the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe: full coverage of the entire region with network of offices, highly qualified team of professionals suited for cross-border projects. Firm's reputation and expertise are confirmed by testimonials from transnational clients and leading international ratings.
A wide network of office operating under one system and platform delivers great convenience for our clients. Any office can act as a "one-stop-shop" for its clients and provide them with access to services in other cities and countries. If necessary, inter-office teams with relevant experience are assembled to provide solutions to complex tasks. Service quality is assured by a clear system of organisation of this process.
We have offices in 21 countries around the globe.
GRATA International is present in the following jurisdictions: Azerbaijan (Baku), Belarus (Minsk), Georgia (Tbilisi), Kazakhstan (Aktau, Almaty, Atyrau, Nur-Sultan, and other cities), Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek), Moldova (Chisinau), Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar), Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don, Samara), Tajikistan (Dushanbe), Turkmenistan (Ashgabat), Turkey (Istanbul), Ukraine (Kyiv), Armenia (Yerevan) and Uzbekistan (Tashkent). In addition to its offices, GRATA International has representatives in the UK (London), Germany (Frankfurt), the US (New York), China (Beijing, Hong Kong), UAE (Dubai), Russia (Kazan), Switzerland (Zurich), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).
Learn more about us on www.gratanet.com
We invite to our team a professional expert for the role of Lawyer, who has an excellent experience in civil and administrative law.
- Higher legal education
- Practical experience
- Background in civil and administrative law
- Strong knowledge of civil procedure, commercial contracts, corporate procedures and banking/financial aspects of businesses
- Ability independently or with minimal supervision to respond to customer requests by drafting and processing the necessary documents
- Representation of the clients’ interests in state bodies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Romanian, English and Russian
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you within our 21 offices
- Opportunity to develop your career in International Law - you will work on the most interesting international cases
- You’ll be able to travel and work between our offices worldwide
- Flexibility - we’re evolving at a rapid pace and things change around here fast
- Fix Salary of 30.000 lei per month
- Working schedule: 9.00-18.00, Monday-Friday
- Location: Chișinău, str. Vlaicu Pircalab 77.
You’re welcome to send us your references to following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org