Here are the reviews of some of our teammates on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Index-dev-Chisinau-Reviews-EI_IE3119481.0,9_IL.10,18_IC3928979.htm?filter.iso3Language=eng
At Index, we’re always looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers and achievers to drive our business forward. When you join Index, you join a diverse, global community where innovative ideas flourish. We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:Above Average Principles:
✅ Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
✅ Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
✅ Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
✅ Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
✅ Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
✅ Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help; Position:
Partnership ManagerSimilar Positions:
Lead Generation Manager, Business Development, SalesYour responsibilities:
- Collaborate with partners to advertise our services on their platform and integrate us into their programs
- Research for partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through calls, emails, and visits if needed
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure and report the results of various projects with partners
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Calibrate leads coming from partners
- Place opportunities coming from the partners
- Close deals with developers assigned via referrals coming from partners
- Sign a minimum of 100 partners and generate a minimum of 100 leads a month.
- Close 5-10 developers from the leads generated.
- High Standards;
- Yes! Attitude;
- Love to negotiate;
- Understand sales processes;
- Long-term employment, fully covering social package;
- Remote or In-office options;
- Competittive Base salary;
- Possibility of earning more in bonuses;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance;
- Work in an international environment and grow your career;
- 500 USD learning stipend for certifications, conferences, and training courses;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent. Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description (up to 100 words) about yourself.
The subject of the email: Partnerships Manager - CV (Your First/Last Name)