Tribe, a paytech startup, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a PHP back-end Developer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers and QA engineers to build large scale fintech products: card issuing and acquiring processing platform, payment gateway, digital wallet provider
- Develop and deliver new web solutions for our projects (backend applications, many API’s, different complexity of integrations)
- Be a valuable team member by sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
- Extensive experience in PHP, MySQL (or other databases)
- Have experience with Symfony or Zend Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Bonus points if you have proficiency in developing user interface (Vue.js / Bootstrap / jQuery / SASS)
- It’s great if you have some knowledge about Golang, GIT, Redis, MQ, Node.js
- Focus on quality and critical thinking
- Fluent communication in English.
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by a smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External training; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books.
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even if we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community, and regular team buildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in our office with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - Playstation, relax rooms, big yard with a nice garden and massage chair. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ENGLISH APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
In the subject line, please specify the following: PHP developer