Business Plane Logistics an international company specialized in time critical shipments worldwide, with its headquarters based in Kishinev, it is looking for a motivated individual who is ready to put their problem-solving skills to work.
Report to the CFO and COO the candidate will be in charge of:
- Coordinating with other departments such as operation, accounting, and finance to ensure that all costs are accurately tracked.
- Conducting cost analyses to identify areas where costs can be reduced or eliminated altogether
- Monitoring and updating cost estimates for projects to ensure that costs are within expected ranges
- Reviewing expense reports to ensure that expenses are reasonable and appropriate for the circumstances
- Monitoring budgets to ensure that spending does not exceed approved levels
- Collecting cost data from suppliers or subcontractors to track the cost of sales
- Preparing reports to management regarding costs and expenses
- Preparing bid estimates for new projects or bids on existing projects
- Managing supplier relationships to ensure that the company is receiving quality products at competitive prices
Specific Education & Experience Requirements:
- English level (B2) at least
- Good working knowledge of computer systems/applications; i. E. Microsoft Word, Excel
- High attention to detail and follow standard procedure
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete assignments within deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Economics majoring Accounting
- Experience in Cost Control
- Having Excellent Financial Planning and Budgeting skills.
- Having intermediate Financial Analysis skill.
- Having knowledge about Cash Flow Management.
- Previous experience in logistics is a plus
We offer a full time contract with attractive salary based on the experience