Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who are we?
Cegeka is a leading IT company with over 30 years of activity in Europe, +6500 employees and offices in +10 European countries (here is our official website: https://www.cegeka.com/en/ro/
and a small part of our team in Moldova: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nil5G0irc0 ).
We help organizations create frictionless and highly personalized experiences for their customers, consumers and citizens.
It is our ambition to become the leading European orchestrator of digital business platforms and ecosystems in our focus markets.
Your day-to-day with us:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Work directly with our technical experts and stakeholders to bring the best candidates to our pipeline.
- Establish recruitment requirements by studying organization plans and objectives together with the business and internal/external stakeholders.
- Maintain open communication regarding the recruitment process with all candidates and with the Business.
- Leverage our internal tools and, therefore, ensure accuracy throughout our internal platforms: ATS,
- Career Page, Reporting Tools, Power BI, etc.
- Ensure detailed reports, covering all the recruitment funnel as well as the Average Time to Fill, Hiring Sources, etc.
- Combine both active and passive recruitment channels, proving excellent abilities in capitalizing on all the available resources.
For your work, you'll need some of these superpowers:
- Good understanding of the Tech space, with solid knowledge about common Programming Languages and associated frameworks.
- At least 3 years of IT Recruitment experience, preferably within in-house environments, with exposure to a large variety of roles: Java Developers, .NET Developers, Windows/Linux Engineers, DevOps positions, etc.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and sales skills.
- Understanding of the IT (local) Market.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-oriented, with time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Open-minded attitude.
Why choose Cegeka?
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Long-term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events in your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.