Your CV must be in English
You must send your CV an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a talented Accounting Manager with strong excel skills and a relentless can-do attitude. You will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines and learn a lot of exciting things about the world of E-Commerce.
- Assume full responsibility of the month-end closing activities, including reconciliation of all journal entries
- Review all monthly journal entries and reconcile the balance sheet including the stock positions in all our warehouses
- Reconcile inter-company balances and ensure inter-company agreement terms and settlements are paid accurately
- Prepare, maintain and reconcile monthly foreign exchange transactions and related gains/losses
- Ensure that appropriate internal controls over operations and financial reporting are in place to reduce risk and secure corporate assets
- Maximize operational efficiencies, design and build processes for payments, expenses and everything finance related
- Manage a team of external third party accountants
- Manage VAT tax reporting compliance in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic.
- Own the company’s banking relationships.
- Approach your work in a professional manner. Be dependable and exhibit leadership for the team
- Stay up-to-date regarding new standards and changes in regulations
- Continuously improve processes and the quality of reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of experience in accounting: preferably a mix of financial audit in a big 4/national public accounting firm and corporate accounting experience in a multi-country/currency environment.
- Hands-on Experience with general ledger function and the month-end close process, including account reconciliations and analysis
- E-commerce or manufacturing related experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively work across teams and levels, both within the accounting functions, and across functions, including tax, legal, operations and senior leadership
- Ability to analyze financial statements/schedules and write a commentary to explain results/variances in a concise and clear manner
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills, ability to link information together, and solution oriented individual
- Ability to identify areas for efficiency improvements and create change where necessary
- Must be adaptable, able to multi-task and take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Possesses energy, enthusiasm to drive results; action oriented
The ideal candidate:
- A team player. Thrives in a close-knit, highly collaborative environment
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized and able to multitask
- Must be willing to take on a variety of projects (no task is too big or small)
- Proactive in project planning, able to alert to potential hurdles/issues and troubleshoot before commencing work
About the company:
Plantifique is an innovative and ambitious skincare brand that develops, produces and sells Vegan & Cruelty-Free products based on Superfoods. It’s like a smoothie of healthy foods for your skin.