Incident Resolution manager
We are looking for an Incident Resolution Manager to join our Incident Prevention & Resolution Team.
- rapid and effective resolution of both retail and corporate clients’ problems, sent to you as requests through the CRM system;
- advising clients on all matters concerning bookings and our product;
- communication with suppliers, hotels and clients by email and phone;
- working in CRM systems and with our internal databases.
We expect that you:
- know English on at least Upper Intermediate level (both spoken and written);
- are kind, stress-resistant, polite and responsible;
- learn quickly and are results-focused;
- have a functioning computer and microphone;
- know the travel business and booking systems;
- knowledge of German/Spanish/French/Italian on at least B2 level (advanced);
What we offer:
- remote work;
- a young and active team of super specialists;
- schedule 2/2 (09:00 – 21:00 GMT+3 or 21:00 - 09:00 GMT+3);
- interesting and ambitious tasks that will take you to the next professional level;
- learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- corporate discounts on hotels and other services.