Back-End Developer Node.JS / Python 4,000$ - 5,000$
About the position:
We developed CV and AI algorithms that runs on our parking sensors, and we are now looking for a backend developer to prepare our system for scale, and take our algorithms and system architecture to the next level.
In this role you will:
- Lead the software development of our system - Servers, algorithms, DBs, MLops, client app and parking sensors
- Plan and build our whole software architecture.
- Be part of a fast-growing engineering team that builds a cutting-edge platform that makes a real impact in the world.
- Will have a major role in designing and building our system and the way we work.
- Work closely with other functions in the R&D - product manager, CTO, Head of HW, frontend developers, and more.
You'll shine if you have...
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Python/Node .JS development: OOP, Web frameworks, clean and secure code
- 1+ years of experience with deep learning algorithms and ML: Preprocessing, training, and deployment.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS/Azure/GCP platform.
- Familiarity with web sockets, basic front-end, image processing, Linux & bash, Load Balancers & Auto-Scale servers.
- Experience with event streaming and messaging platforms such as Kafka, RabbitIv1Q, Kubernetes),
The secret sauce of our team members is:
- Team players.
- Passionate about problem-solving.
- Agility - always ready for big changes and pivots in a very dynamic work environment.
- Experience working with RESTful web services and working with 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge and experience on the agriculture and irrigation industry - an advantage.
- Experience working with database languages
- Experience with containers, orchestration, and CI\CD processes.
- Familiar with agile\SCRUM methodologies and tools