As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career within External Audit services will give you the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology and give assurance to stakeholders that the financial statements are true and correct. They also provide accounting advice with regard to accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards and other accounting systems.
As a Junior Consultant in Audit you will:
• Participate in real auditing projects under the supervision of professional auditors;
• Inventory on the client companies’ status;
• Prepare statistical and analytical reports;
• Testing controls and identifying risks;
• Prepare the information for the colleagues who take part in auditing processes;
• Gather all the information about the companies’ clients.
What’s in it for you:
• You will undergo an intensive induction programme, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform;
• You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programs giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work and to receive international recognized certification - Statutory Accounting and audit courses;
• You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training program;
• You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
• You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
What we are looking for:
• Fresh graduates with bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, engineering, math, science or technology;
• Prior working experience or volunteering will be highly appreciated;
• Team-players interested in developing a career in the Audit field;
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools);
• Fluency in English;
• Availability to work full-time;
• A high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn.
We are looking for people who are ready to invest in their professional development, are motivated and available to work full-time and have a genuine desire to learn from others but also on their own.
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other details, please call at: 079944032