Get to know us:
HOT SOFTWARE stands for dynamism and openness, that is why our company is dominated by an entrepreneurial spirit, a combination of passion and solidarity, a passion for success. We create a highly productive environment and are not afraid of obstacles. As is customary in a startup, we often have to step out of our role, show initiative and perseverance, the ability to adapt where necessary. Our style is to avoid bureaucracy, to simplify the process of communication between employees and management, to implement corporate rules only where it is really necessary. We value ease of communication and personal qualities. We accept only those people who not only have the necessary competence, but are also able to at least maintain the already set cultural bar.
Our success is based on people and technology. Our culture is what makes Hot Software an interesting and rewarding place to work. We stand for diversity and are always looking for new ways to surprise customers.
- a responsibility
OUR CURRENT STACK:
- Operating systems: Linux;
- Servers and load balancing: Nginx, Cloudflare, Fastly;
- Data storage and querying: MySQL, NoSQL, Couchbase Analytics, PostgresSQL, Redis;
- Backend Frameworks: Typescript, Node.js;
- Frontend frameworks and tools: AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Planning and prioritising testing activities
- Coordinating with the team to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Pointing out problem areas
- Preparing automation scripts
- Communicating with the QA Engineers Team to implement software applications
- Designing and handling the installation of software databases
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Creating test plans and cases
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Prioritising and executing tests
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results.
- Previous work experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester or relevant position in the IT department
- Complete understanding of automation systems and databases
- Basic knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, and Cucumber
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to manage project deadlines
- Good time management and organisational skills.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- An attractive compensation package
- Paid federal holidays, vacation
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Corporate events;
- Tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits are provided.
If you want to have what you never had, you have to do what you never did.