Video Content Analyst (Poland)
START YOUR CARRIER IN TOP TECH COMPANY
Our client is American global professional service company focusing on providing digital business and technology, digital business operations and enterprise consulting services for top tech players worldwide.
Their subsidiary in Poland has constant growth and currently has 1200 employees in 3 the most attractive cities to live: Krakow, Wroclaw and Gdansk.
The job is ideal start of carrier in technological solutions company with the high standards, well-designed business processes, consistent training and development programs, with culture of equity and diversity in the teams.
Required relocation to Poland, working from office in Krakow!
- will be responsible for selecting content that complies with community guidelines,
- analyzing and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements,
- reviewing user reports regarding website content,
- making well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures,
- improving the support of user community
- excellent communication skills – English (min B2) & German (C1),
- good communication skills and attention to detail,
- willingness to work in a shift based work schedule (applies also for weekends),
- willingness to relocate to Krakow - one of the oldest cities in the country, whose centre has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site for over 40 years.
Our client offers:
- competitive salary in amount of 1200 USD net monthly
- shifts with extra payment for evening and night hours (+20% to the salary)
- welcome bonus,
- elocation bonus,
- fresh snacks and fruits delivered each day,
- work permit in Poland,
- stable employment based on a full-time contract of employment,
- professional development and clear career path,
- training & development opportunities,
- opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization.