Service Desk Specialist (Hungary)
Relocation to Budapest (Hungary)
You will be a part of global projects for the largest companies in the world in the field of modern technological solutions. Headquartered in the U.S.
Their subsidiary in Budapest is an outstanding participant of the Hungarian SSC (Shared Service Center) market since 2008, providing multilingual IT services with about 1000 employees.
- providing 1 and 1.5 level support to users of different PC programs
- coordinating the German/ French / Spanish / Italian or other European languages end user solution in cooperation with the other English speaking support units,
- start with ticket creation/categorization/prioritization of requests from users,
- incident resolution and recovery,
- monitoring and alert tickets routing to the responsible resolver teams for further investigation,
- communicating updates regarding major incidents to users.
- running reports on active users on a quarterly basis and verifying with managers.
Our Client offers:
- competitive salary 1000 - 1300$ (after the taxes) and cafeteria benefits,
- high value awards and recognitions, annual bonus and quarterly promotions for top performers,
- current home office possibility and potentially hybrid model of working in the future,
- fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting
- multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language),
- training and continuous learning and certification opportunities,
- free sport allowance (near the office buildings),
- reimbursable language courses,
- team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games),
- medical benefits and other perks.
- work permit in Hungary.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills – English (min B2) & German/ French / Spanish / Italian or other European languages (C1),
- experience in customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk would be an advantage,
- willingness to work in a shift based work schedule,
- willingness to relocate to Budapest,
- we are looking for a flexible, open-minded personality with a "can do" attitude!