With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type:
Local - Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
This position will be based on Moldova
- Design, implement and oversee the maintenance of administrative / filing systems for the efficient functioning of the office.
- Ensure that airtime is available at all times for response staff.
- Ensure that utilities are available and working properly in the apartments.
- Ensure that all apartment lease are paid in time
- Assist with the preparation of the annual Administration Department budget
- Organize, oversee the maintenance of, and manage office support services, including secretarial, data processing, housing, equipment purchases, building services and hospitality to visitors.
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed according to WV standards.
- Maintain accurate visitor list and inform Response Manager of new staff/visitors coming to the response.
- Ensure visitors are informed about accommodation and in country requirements such as Child Protection Policy, Security Standards/Information and hotel bookings.
- Inform all incoming staff about visa requirements and ensure that visa, residences visas, work permits are applied for in time.
- Ensure that hotel bookings are made in time and communicated to staff arriving.
- Ensure that newly arrived staff’s requirements are met, ensure transportation to/from airport, hotel and to other accommodation and inform incoming staff about arrangements.
- Inform about medical facilities, hospital, medical doctors etc in their location.
- Ensure accurate assignments for staff’s accommodation plan and set up team house allocation.
- Ensure that incoming staff have communication equipment assigned such as telephone and other equipment as needed.
Oversee that the office supplies storeroom is kept up to date and stocked with stationary etc.
Liaise with the purchasing manager to monitor the application of purchasing policies and procedures, help set up a central purchasing system, ensure the appropriate use of requisitions, purchase orders, and receiving reports.
Liaise with Finance Coordinator all expenses done for the response team
Human Resources Management
- Identify and train qualified administrative staff in the performance of administrative and office systems.
- Supervise staff in Administration Assistant
- Perform periodic performance reviews.
- Provide financial and budget advice to Finance Coordinator
- Liaise with Response Manager regarding financial and accounting issues.
- Advise Administration Assistant on Activities outlined in JD
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in managing an Administration Department
• Thorough knowledge of MS Teams, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Organized and excellent coordination skills
• Patient and understanding
• Good English communication skills (oral and written)
• Good understanding of World Vision administration standards
• Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity
• Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment
• Commitment to World Vision Core Values and Mission Statement
• Ability to exhibit exemplary lifestyle as interpreted in specific local cultural context
• BA or similar achievement or extensive work experience in administrative field
• High initiative
TRAVEL AND/OR WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENT
As per need
Language Requirements: English & Local Language
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Please, go to this link and apply if you think you’re suitable for this position (candidates will be selected from the registrations on the World Vision website )
Also please open this link from your computer.