Sales Representative (IT Product)
- Present, promote and sell our IT product using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Fluent English (spoken and written interaction) is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Official and competitive salary in USA$.
- Periodic revisions of remuneration package.
- Reliable team.
- Social package included.
- Flexible management.
- Chisinau city center location.
- Inside and outside area to relax.
- Kitchen with all facilities (fridge, microwave, coffee machine, etc).
- Corporate and team building events for employees.