DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
RightAngle is an expert network, and as a company, we specialize in arranging ultra-fast 1-hour consultations between professionals recruited on LinkedIn and consulting firms worldwide.
As a sales executive, you'll identify new clients in order to generate project requests, improve profitability and help the business grow. This includes generating new relevant contacts and updating the existing database of potential clients.
- generate leads, contact and follow up with them over email and LinkedIn
- conduct presentations about our services via phone or Microsoft Teams
- negotiate and close deals with new and returning clients
- create promotional strategies
- increase sales of the business
- become a team leader in the future
- Good knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Confident user of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Pro-active learner, able to multitask and work independently and in a team
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Hands-on experience with the online searches or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary with sales commission
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library
- Corporate and team-building events, most currently offered online, as well as other social activities
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.