Robotic Process Automation / Business Process Automation
As our consultant, you will have a unique opportunity to join the RPA (Robotic Process Automation ) team and assess, design and implement RPA solutions within our Clients environments that helps our Client to achieve their business goals and do something extraordinary that would be out of their reach without your help. You will work intimately with clients through whole project life cycle.
● Working in cross-disciplinary team of experts, you will be responsible for the development of Robotic Process Automation solution in various RPA software using .NET & VBA knowledge for our Clients.
● Your responsibilities as a consultant will include not only developing new robotic solutions for the Client, but also the prior assessment, documentation creation and walkthrough on processes dedicated to be automated (confirming feasibility of process automation).
● We expect your involvement and understanding business issues in order to support our clients in in-depth comprehension of key-drivers for their current and future success and solving the strategic and operational problems. Thus, your responsibilities will not be limited only to coding.
● We expect that you will configure/code business processes and objects within the automation tool
● This role will include business process redesign activities.
● This role will include creation of business and technical documentation
● During the project, you will communicate with clients, therefore effective and professional communication is essential.
● We expect the proper understanding of project team roles and pro-active contribution to mutual success.
● We expect the effective combing of technical and business skills.
● Good knowledge of VB.NET and/or VBA and/or SQL supported by the implementation of several projects
● Good knowledge of business processes and improvement opportunities identification
● Experience in supporting different stages of software development process (analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment)
● Strong interest and skills in the main areas of artificial intelligence (machine / deep learning, language, vision, sound, artificial intelligence solution)
● Preferably experience in market solutions such as Google TensorFlow and Google API, Amazon Alexa, Watson Platforms (IBM), Amelia (IPSoft), Azure ML, AWS ML,
● Experience/certification in the RPA tools e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, NICE would be an advantage
● Ability to cooperate with other team members
● Commitment, enthusiasm and pro-active attitude
● Strong communication skills and ability to work with clients
● Excellent work organization and effectiveness
● Very good command of English
Please send your CV at email@example.com . For any other details, please call 079944032