Employment rate: 100 %
Staff category: National staff
Flat Rate: 16000 MDL net
I. Main Tasks (derived from objectives)
- Prepares accounting entries in the accounting software 1C on a regular basis
- General ledger maintenance, reconciliations, monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes etc.
- Monitoring and execution of various activities related to the active and passive cycle
- General/internal accounting analysis, verification and reconciliation
- Analysis of data relating to organization accounting
- Preparing of periodical management reports
- Support in preparation and review of financial statements and project reports
II. Basic Education
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in a related field such as finance, economics, business administration
III. Professional experience. Mandatory:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in finance and Accounting fields
- Detailed understanding of the National Accounting Standards
- Experience with accounting software packages such as 1C
- Enough experience with Office (especially Excel)
- Display a strong sense of priority in order to perform effectively within agreed deadlines
- Field-based experience with accounting NGO
- Experience in reporting IFRS
- Relevant certifications will be preferred
- Fluent - English (written & spoken)
- Native - Romanian and/or Russian
- Hardworking, committed, self-motivated and independent
- Open to change management and flexible
- Proactive personality with problem-solving skills that works towards results
- High interest to engage in further learning
This is a local position, therefore only citizens of the Republic of Moldova or others legally authorized to work in the country are eligible to apply. We reserve the right to choose the most suitable candidate.
The willing candidates must submit their CV in English to the following email: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. References will be checked.
Please apply only if you able to work full time.
HELVETAS is the largest Swiss nongovernmental organization with a dual mandate for long term development and humanitarian response. It has been present in Moldova since 2018 implementing projects in the field of market systems development in the field of agriculture.
Following the crisis in Ukraine, HELVETAS initiated emergency assistance for Moldovan families hosting refugees from Ukraine. We are currently reinforcing our operational presence to build up a comprehensive response to the current crisis, in close collaboration with Alliance 2015 partners.