Who we are and what we do
Shaw and Partners is a software development provider for high-profile startups with approximately 25 remote staff. We are also incubating two startups.
Engineering at Shaw and Partners
Our clients have funded U.S. startups in LA and NY, so depending on your location you may need to participate in a late call, but you can set your own schedule. We’re all here to serve each other.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our team.
About the Role
If you're a passionate self-starter, detail-oriented, quick-thinker, and problem solver, this is the job for you.
- Fully remote work / geographically distributed team
- Full-time job
- Flexible schedule (respond promptly, attend meetings, meet deadlines)
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 22 working days paid vacation
- Produce solutions through wireframes, flow diagrams, graphic designs and prototypes
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Understand product specifications and user psychology and predict what might work for both
- Conduct informal testing to validate design directions and inform new thinking for key features
- Apply Design Thinking principles
- Fluent English (С2-С1)
- Strong experience with Figma, LucidChart and other design tools
- 1-2 years of UI/UX, Design, and Formatting
- Basic Front and Backend knowledge
- An eye for aesthetically-pleasing color schemes, fonts, shapes and other design elements
- Ability to prioritize tasks and goals independently
- Quality Assurance experience
- Analytical mind with a business acumen