PricewaterhouseCoopers Romania is currently looking for a colleague with Transfer Pricing experience to join our team of experts. Join us as a Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant in our office in Bucharest and you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work, develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries and get the chance to learn from the most experienced Transfer Pricing team in Romania.
· Identifying and assessing local and cross-border intercompany transactions;
· Developing transfer pricing policies, preparing transfer pricing documentation and APAs;
· Assisting clients during transfer pricing audits performed by Romanian tax authorities;
· Work with a team to design solutions to complex transfer pricing issues faced by MNCs;
· Manage client relationships;
· Training and coaching of junior staff member within the team.
Education / Professional Qualifications
The successful candidate must have a degree in accounting, economics or law and ideally a professional qualification and/or post graduate degree.
The successful candidate is expected to have developed a good level of technical knowledge on Transfer Pricing and ideally will have at least two years of experience working on transfer pricing issues, preferably with an international consulting firm.
· Enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions;
· Team spirit, positive attitude, a desire to learn, and the ability to work effectively under pressure;
· Ability to think creatively;
· Client service orientation;
· Strong informal and formal presentation skills;
· Strong commercial awareness;
· Very good knowledge of English;
· Proficiency in IT literacy.
· Challenging and rewarding work environment;
· Systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
· Professional and team-oriented work environment.
Please send your CV at: email@example.com or call at 079944032.