Functional Analyst/Solutions Architect
We are a leading IT company with over 30 years of activity in Europe, +6500 employees and offices in +10 European countries.
Here is our official website: https://www.cegeka.com/en/ro/
And a small part of our team in Moldova: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nil5G0irc0
This time, our client is in a need to boost their capacity temporarily as they have a major backlog of bi-directional ITSM integrations. Therefore, we're searching for a professional, who would analyze and compare the process of the customer, and help to optimize the framework and implementation speed from a functional perspective.
- You will collaborate with the business through various stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional software requirements
- You define the conceptual architecture and make sure it aligns with the requirements of the business and the company’s vision
- You prepare the complex solutions and evaluate the different options, while paying attention to architecture principles like integration, scalability feasibility, code maintenance, performance & security
- You propose the consolidated requirements, solutions and assumptions to all stakeholders and anticipate the long-term vision and mission of the company
- You guide the implementation of the proposed solutions in collaboration with the development team and steer them in the right direction
- You help in defining unified development standards from appropriate technology to coding practice
- You guide and coach the functional and development team that operates in a SCRUM and Agile Development context
In order to succeed, you need some of these superpowers:
- Masters or Bachelors in IT, while experience in a similar position is a big plus
- Experience in advising on software architecture and concepts
- Interest in the processes implemented under the abstraction layer, tools and frameworks
- Excellent command of the English language
- Understanding infrastructure from an Enterprise-architecture perspective
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit-testing.
- Capable of translating (functional) requirements into an analysis
- Knowledge of one of the programming languages Java, .NET, PHP, python, ruby is a plus.
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long-term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events in your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.