Senior Specialist, Sales & Marketing- Moldova
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Provide support in the development and the production of all marketing materials. Manage the execution process of product launches, promotions and all the above.
- Provide support in the preparation, adaptation, translation of flyers to promote specific qualifications, promotions, training events, HBN broadcasts, product announcements, etc.
- Take overall responsibility for liaison with suppliers (printing, photocopying, dispatch, mailing, translating companies) to ensure accurate pricing and invoicing. Maintain local pricing files and competitor analysis.
- Liaise with the local 3rd party to ensure Members are provided with the sufficient level of service and the 3rd party follows all procedures and requirements in accordance with the agreement with Herbalife.
- Pre and Post launch analysis of product and literature sales to maximize launch potential. Provide Competitor information, supporting data and marketing research information as required. Prepare country analysis and strategy documents where required.
- Interface with all departments and offices to ensure efficient implementation and understanding of corporate marketing policies and strategies.
- Assisting in the organization of Corporate training events and attending those
- Coordinate different projects and committee meetings related to them. ,.
- Support Sales & Marketing Manager with any other Sales & Marketing projects and administration associated with events & special promotions aimed at enhancing sales & recruiting activity – this will be required periodically.
- Contribute to the budget preparation and monitoring for local corporate events held in Moldova.
- Skills in a Graphical Design application and HTML of advantage.
- Strong administrative, organizational & planning skills
- Confident & personable with good interpersonal skills
- Communicative, energetic & enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ approach to tasks.
- College or University education, preferably in marketing field.
- Previous experience in a sales & marketing type environment desirable (approx. 2-3 years);
- Experience with event organization, preferably in an international environment/company (of advantage).
- Good PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint – minimum requirements).
- Talent to text and design advertising/promotion materials (of advantage)
- a safe place to work
- motivational salary
- social package
- additional insurance
- meal vouchers
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org