Introduction to Finhub:
We have been providing custom solutions in Product Development, Outstaffing, and Sales Services in the European market since 2009.
Our headquarter is in Vienna, Austria. We also have an extension in Chisinau, Moldova.
Your role at Finhub:
- You will ensure our projects are efficient.
- Being positive and a force for good within the team.
- You will facilitate and drive project collaboration, ensuring that key conversations happen on time.
- Anticipating and resolving problems on your project.
- You have at least 2 years of prior experience in project management
- You speak fluent English
- You can communicate effectively and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum frameworks.
- You have practical knowledge of project management tools (Jira, ClickUp, Confluence, etc.)
- You are a driven self-starter.
We help you flourish:
- Zero bureaucracy in our company.
- No employer-branded t-shirts and cups. We really value your personality.
- We care about your growth. You won’t get dull.
- We’re honest. You get perfect transparency of processes.
- We aim to make our team happy so that our customers can be happy too.
- We respect your work-life balance.
Fixed income starts from €1500 (it depends on your experience and skills).
If this sounds like the right role for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your best CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (specifying the position).