DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
RightAngle is an expert network, and as a company, we specialize in arranging ultra-fast 1-hour consultations between professionals and consulting firms worldwide. Our business is heavily dependent on the ability to maintain a relationship with professionals for future client projects and therefore we’re looking for a Data Specialist to grow and manage our roster of consultants.
As a Data Specialist, you'll need to:
- Identify and contact various professionals on LinkedIn
- Communicate with professionals to explain our business model and opportunities (no calls required)
- Manage several LinkedIn pages, collecting information shared by professionals (CVs, emails, and phone numbers)
- Update and maintain our database (network) of experts using the information collected.
- Completing additional tasks as needed.
You'll need to have:
- tenacity and drive to grow the network of experts
- written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally
- initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- the ability to motivate yourself and think strategically
- strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to new operating systems.
- You'll usually work a regular 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday week. This job is on-site, hybrid possible in the future. The location can be Chisinau, Moldova, or our newest office in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Competitive Salary (Base + Sales Commission)
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently offered online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your CV in English, indicating the job title, to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.