World Vision Moldova is looking for exceptional daily casual workers who are ready to explore a career that will make a difference in the lives of children around Moldova. If you are from the below areas don’t hesitate to submit your Cvs:
Dubasari, Ocnita, Drochia, Floresti, Soldanesti, Rezina, Telenesti, Orhei, Calarasi, Straseni, criuleni, Anenil noi, causeni, cimislia, Leova, Chisinau and Stefan Voda.
The purpose of this position is to support the cash assistance project funded by WFP and implemented by World Vision, and to ensure that all Moldovan hosting community are registered to the WFP project in coordination with the local authorities, municipalities and social assistant, our aim is that the WVI’s humanitarian programming meets WV’s and WFP’s quality standards.
The daily casual worker will work under the supervision of the team leader and also closely with the Project Coordinator to ensure high implementation quality.
Required Educational Professional Experience: High school or university degree, good communication skills,
Previous work in humanitarian filed, Ability to respect and relate appropriately to people, committed to safeguarding and Do No Hram.
Deadline to submit the applications is Friday 9 th of September 2022.
Period from- 12 th Sep 2022 Period to - 31 Dec 2022
Casual worker Duties and responsibilities:
- Be present at registration sites, calling the families and supporting the Moldovan hosting families to be registered.
- Conducting phone call verification to verify the beneficiaries lists when is required by the donor or WV.
- Conducting phone call to support the beneficiaries who are facing issues with the registration or cash out.
- Sharing the donors and WV message with the beneficiaries and local authorities.
- Coordinating with the local authorities, mayors, Social workers …. etc. as needed,
- Working under the supervision of the team leader and closely with the project coordinator and project manager.
- Working on post distribution monitoring activity through the phone calls after the assistance received by the beneficiaries, through asking about the assistance how was spend and on what.
- Monitoring the cash out process of the beneficiaries targeted.
- Collecting numbers and support the team leader, the project coordinator and project manager to work on thevreports.
- Supporting in the community consultancy meetings and focus group discussions.
- Supporting WV Moldova to have cash distribution centers in future.
Casual worker working time:
1-8 hours per day
2-From Monday to Friday (required to work during the weekends sometimes)
3-Daily salary of 32 $ per working day.
World Vision will provide transportation from office to the filed if needed.
NB: number of working days per month will be according to the need, and each casual worker will present a time