Short Description of the Project
The Education is a web platform with various functionalities that come to resolve the issues of remote education, for schools, colleges, universities, or any other industries and companies. The educational platform has two main parts: an online video meeting tool and a lesson creation part.
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years in PHP development
- Experience with PHP 8.1 and the YII2 Framework
- Experience with WebSockets and https://socket.io/.
- Experience with WebRTC or Kurento
- Experience with building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with JWT for API authentication and authorization.
- Experience with MySQL and database optimization.
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
- A passion for automated testing to facilitate CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with Unit Tests and Integration Tests - both frontend and backend.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Experience with GIT.
Good to have:
- Experience with building audio/video calling/conference apps.
- Experience with a gulp, sass.
- Experience with automation tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with nginx server.
- Experience with task management platforms like ClickUp or Jira or Trello
- Excellent communication skills (English - verbal and written)
- Excellent teamwork abilities
- Constructive conflict resolution skills
- Ability to receive and offer constructive feedback and adapt based on the feedback received
- Ability to ask for help where needed and help others when needed
- Willingness to help others find issues in their code in case of integration issues with their own code