Founded in 2020, Silverbird launched its MVP in September 2021 following >15,000+ customer applications from 30+ countries within just six months after the launch. The impressive (30% m/m) growth led to a number of oversubscribed rounds (>$20M in total) from world-class investors: Haymaker Ventures (US), Stride Capital (UK), FJ Labs (US), All Iron Ventures (Spain), FEBE Ventures (Vietnam), MOC (Poland) and others. We're currently building out the organizational infrastructure to enable us to become a global category leader in cross-border banking.
Today, a team of 70+ distributed across the UK, Lithuania, Georgia, Moldova and other countries we are growing rapidly in customers and headcount. We're preparing for a meaningful growth round, building out the organisational infrastructure to enable us to become a global category leader in international trade.
Recently our team has opened the doors of our office in Moldova and now we are looking for an experienced and energetic system administrator who will work closely with all the departments of our company and help in the development of various processes.
What you’ll do:
- Set up accounts, workstations, and other software or hardware tools required for the operation of the company and other roles
- System administration - configuration management, entitlement management, software installations
- Administration of internal IT infrastructure
- Solve all problems related to office infrastructure
- 3+ years of related work experience
- You are fluent in English
- You have knowledge or familiarity with the management of various applications including Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence)
- You had the opportunity to work with HelpDesk
- You are ready for dynamic work and a wide variety of tasks
- A secure job in a successful, internationally active company
- International environment with a multi-cultural team
- Modern office in the center of the city
- Competitive salary
- Online psychological service
If you are seeking professional growth, like being innovative and challenged, and desire to work on impactful business technology projects, we want to hear from you!