Founded in 2020, Silverbird launched its MVP in September 2021 following >15,000+ customer applications from 30+ countries within just six months after the launch. The impressive (30% m/m) growth led to a number of oversubscribed rounds (>$20M in total) from world-class investors: Haymaker Ventures (US), Stride Capital (UK), FJ Labs (US), All Iron Ventures (Spain), FEBE Ventures (Vietnam), MOC (Poland) and others. We're currently building out the organizational infrastructure to enable us to become a global category leader in cross-border banking.
Today, a team of 70+ distributed across the UK, Lithuania, Georgia and Moldova, we are growing rapidly in customers and headcount. We're preparing for a meaningful growth round, building out the organisational infrastructure to enable us to grow into a global category leader in international trade.
Our team is growing and we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer. We will expect the person to be detail oriented as well as having excellent analytical skills. You will help to check the reliability of our clients that support our growth plans.
What the job involves:
- Analysis of client companies (finding information on the Internet) - their websites, reliability of the information they provide, reliability of their suppliers etc
- Contacting clients RFI
- Providing detailed report on gathered information
- Suggesting pre-final decision
- Business communication acumen
- Higher education
- Fluent English
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to do repetitive tasks
- Modern office in the center of the city
- Hybrid working schedule on request
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic start-up environment and international team
- 28 paid vacation days per year
- Online psychological service