Customer Support Associate
Founded in 2020, Silverbird launched its MVP in September 2021 following >15,000+ customer applications from 30+ countries within just six months after the launch. The impressive (30% m/m) growth led to a number of oversubscribed rounds (>$20M in total) from world-class investors: Haymaker Ventures (US), Stride Capital (UK), FJ Labs (US), All Iron Ventures (Spain), FEBE Ventures (Vietnam), MOC (Poland) and others. We're currently building out the organizational infrastructure to enable us to become a global category leader in cross-border banking.
Today, a team of 70+ distributed across the UK, Lithuania, Georgia and Moldova, we are growing rapidly in customers and headcount. We're preparing for a meaningful growth round, building out the organisational infrastructure to enable us to grow into a global category leader in international trade.
About The Role
The Customer Success Associate is a trusted advisor for our customers. You will be responsible for helping customers learn how to use and navigate their Silverbird account, answering questions, and solving problems as they arise. We are a start-up so a big part of the role will be to listen closely to our customers about their experience on our platform which will help to form our future customer experience.
The Perfect Candidate Is
- The Customer Success Associate is a capable and compassionate go-getter. Successful team members are fast learners and are obsessed with giving our business customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
- A self-starter and a phenomenal teammate
- A quick learner
- Big on working cross-functionally and cross-team collaboration
- Looking for a career to grow into or are excited by career development
- Will be able to work on rotating shifts in the future
- Your goal will be to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with a focus on customer delight while also iterating on and improving customer service techniques
- You will act as the primary product and support subject matter expert - you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer
- You will provide quality support via chat, phone, and email
- You will be able to quickly identify and troubleshoot any issues in a timely manner, following an incident management process
- You will be responsible for guiding the new customers through the onboarding process
- You will administer quality assurance processes including customer satisfaction surveys, KPI’s and transaction scorecards
- You will help with onboarding, guidance and training of our new team members
- For our Customer Support Associate role, we are looking for at least 1 year of experience and some exposure with ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Freshdesk or Intercom is preferred
- You are passionate about making our customers personally and professionally successful
- You have outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- You have strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization
- You have an aptitude for learning new products and technologies
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes
- You possess a solid work ethic
- 21 days holiday
- Mental Health Support (Oliva Health)
- Diverse, Multicultural team
- Off-site team meetups