Indigo Grup announces a vacancy for the position of:
Sales manager (Media department)
Who we are?
Indigo Grup is a local full-service communication agency, founded in 2003, with creative and strategic-oriented multidisciplinary teams, such as: Creative Team, Client Service, Media, SMM and BTL & events Team. We are experienced both: locally and internationally in providing proficiency and expertise in both, Awareness and Behavior Change Communication Strategies. In the role of Sales manager you will be working within Indigo Grup media department, affiliated to Mediacom international network.
What’s the role about?
The objective of the role is to support the agency in building the business by selling media services that will contribute to the clients’ success. Your role is very important as you will be the 1st interaction point between the agency and the client. The role will require you to offer solutions to the clients to solve their problems and scale to the next level. Clients’ success is your success.
What are the key responsibilities?
Which skills should you have?
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline;
- Define your schedule in order to reach the sales objectives;
- Identify business opportunities by analyzing prospects and assessing their position in the industry; research and analysis to qualify the leads;
- Establish contacts with potential customers by phone (outbound & inbound calling), e-mail, Linkedin, social media or on reelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace (such as upwork.com, freelance.com, others);
- Daily communication with CEOs, CMOs and other company representatives from potential client's lists to identify collaboration opportunities;
- Creates rapport with interested prospects and builds trust;
- Upsell and accelerate growth in existing accounts;
- Work with past clients or leads to rejuvenate interest;
- Prepare offers and sales presentations, participate in relevant pitches and drive the process;
- Negotiating and closing contracts with clients.
What do we offer?
- Proven experience in similar sales roles, in media focused business;
- Experience with a cold call, feeling free and accommodating with the prospect;
- Presentation experience, excellent written and verbal communications are essential;
- Easy going, persuasive with the customer;
- Great first impression;
- Self-motivated, positive achiever attitude and acute attention to detail;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects, manage time wisely, and prioritize projects;
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Social media;
- Fluent in Romanian, Russian and English.
- Be a team player. We work hard but we play harder ;)
- Base salary reward + % from sales;
- The opportunity to work with large clients, both national and international;
- Access to professional development trainings and conferences;
- The opportunity to advance professionally - development being one of our fundamental values;
- You will be part of a company with traditions and memorable team-buildings;
- Work environment where you will feel at home.