Good work-life balance is encouraged: 4-week paid holiday per year is part of the benefits package. You will work with senior colleagues with many opportunities to grow professionally. You can work from home or any other place of your choice.
The position is full-time and remote.
Coming from a strong technical background, you are expected to have:
- Preferred frameworks: React, Node. Vue and Angular are also relevant.
- Top technical skills for your level of experience - Intermediate or Senior preferred (2+ years of experience)
- The soft skills to work remotely. Strong individual contributor, strong communication skills.
- Passion for remote work. You understand the pros and cons of working remotely.
- Sufficient English language skills to work as part of an international team.
Why should YOU apply?
- Work from anywhere you want.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills.
- Work in a team with other top developers.
- Make a difference.
If you require additional information, please message us at email@example.com
At RemoteMore, we empower developers to find meaningful remote jobs. That’s why we connect the best remote developers with companies from all around the world. RemoteMore works with 1200+ remote companies as of now.