About the employer:
The Employer is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is one of the world's leading professional services companies on "Forbes TOP 100 Digital Companies" list, headquartered in the U.S.
The subsidiary in Budapest is an outstanding participant of the Hungarian market since 2008, providing multilingual IT services with about 1000 employees.
- Providing L1 and L1.5 support (analysis and check on possible solutions) for applications in scope;
- Ticket creation/categorization/prioritization;
- Incident resolution and recovery for German-speaking users;
- Reporting activity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English (min B2) German (C1);
- Experience in customer service;
- Desire to learn - no IT background required, training will provide the necessary technical knowledge;
- Readiness to work on a shift basis (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week + extra payment for the evening shifts);
- Readiness to relocate to Budapest.
Our Client offers:
- Competitive salary + cafeteria benefits;
- Free sport allowance, medical benefits, company life and accident insurance
- Current possibility to work remotely (there is the necessity to only visit the office during the training period) and potentially hybrid model of working in the future
- High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus and quarterly promotions for top performers
- Fancy office environment in Budapest
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
- Multilingual environment
- Easy-to-access location and modern office building
- Reimbursable language courses
Contact us for more info: email@example.com