Who we are?
Andmevara SRL operates as a part of the group Novian (www.novian.io).The group’s companies, based in all the Baltic countries and Norway, today work in three business areas: software services, digitization and IT infrastructure.
Andmevara SRL being the market leader in the field of digitizing paper documents, helps its clients to simplify the management and use of archives and helps protect original documents against destruction.
What we do?
We offer digitization servicies, which cover the full cycle from preparing paper materials for transportation or scanning to storing and keeping processed digital material in document systems, as well as: document scanning automated processes, quality control, document processing (text recognition, metadata, segmentation, different formats, etc.), material archiving solutions, specialized software for material handling and hosting.
Our team is looking for Project Manager for our new project, who has proven experience in a relevant position.
With us you will:
- Manage and control project timelines, finances and secure that deadlines getting match;
- Controlling timelines and milestones of projects and providing reports to the Direct Manager;
- Maintain communication, cooperate with team, suppliers and customer;
- Prepare project implementation reports;
- Manage your team.
We’re ready to offer you:
- High official salary;
- Medical and Social insurance;
- Reasonable level of independence in your work;
- Flexible Working schedule.
We can work together if:
- You have minimum 3 years experience of implementing projects;
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are fluent in Romanian, Russian and English languages.
Interested in being a part of worldwide team?
Please, send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take care of confidentiality.