Business Plane Logistics an international company specialized in time critical shipments worldwide, with its headquarters based in Kishinev, it is looking for a motivated individual who is ready to put their problem-solving skills to work.
Report to the CFO and COO the candidate will be in charge of:
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Ensuring implementation of payroll.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Specific Education & Experience Requirements:
- English level (C1) at least
- Good working knowledge of computer systems/applications; i. E. Microsoft Word, Excel
- High attention to detail and follow standard procedure
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete assignments within deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics and reliability, Respect for confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
What we offer:
- Modern, spacious office in the city center of Chisinau
- Full time contract with attractive salary based on the experience
- Social package
- Friendly environment, regular teambuildings and events.