Product manager at accounting software development company
Dyninno is a group of companies founded in 2004 in San Francisco. It provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. 3,500 professionals work in the company around the world. Its offices are located in the USA, UK, Colombia, Latvia, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Egypt, and the Philippines.
- Challenging opportunities for professional development;
- The possibility to perform the work remotely;
- Flexible wotking hours;
- Competitive salary $1500 - $2000.
- Knowledge of local tax and accounting legislation;
- Opportunity to independently study the tax legislation of Romania;
- Knowledge of full-cycle bookkeeping for self-employed, individual merchants, micro-enterprise taxpayers;
- Communication skills and the ability to explain complex matters;
- Ability to work independently, respecting the deadlines;
- Organisational skills;
- Market research skills;
- User level in working with MS Word, MS Excel;
- Experience in working with modern online accounting solutions will be an advantage.
- Russian, Romanian and English level C1.
- Technical requirements and specs preparation for IT;
- Verification of the program for compliance with business requirements;
- Ability to find and coordinate work with third party partners.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the desired position in the subject of the letter.