- You are going to work with up to 6 corporate websites and need to follow SEO strategy for every single one.
- Currently we are working on developing and improving website structures, setting up search engine optimization strategies and following them.
- Develop search engine optimization techniques to improve the company’s search engine rankings
- Plan and oversee the entire website architecture, restructuring page hierarchy where necessary
- Develop keyword plans through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate content ideas and optimize existing content
- Prepare all technical tasks for SEO copywriter with detailed explanation (we are going to have up to 15 articles in blog monthly)
- Control, review and post all types of content for a website
- Optimize web pages such as the homepage, landing pages, blog posts, product pages (on-page SEO) in terms of improving content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost organic search rankings
- Manage SEO-related assets, tools/platforms including Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, Screaming Frog
- Identify and close content gaps between company website and competitor content
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and work with the web development team to fix technical website issues (e.g. slow page load speeds, page crawl errors, and duplicate content) that may negatively impact organic search rankings
- Execute link building campaigns through the creation and promotion of linkable assets, outreach, and submission-based link building
- Set measurable objectives to demonstrate that your marketing efforts are improving.
- At least two years of expertise building and implementing successful SEO campaigns
- Search engine algorithms and ranking methodologies should be understood.
- Knowledge of SEO industry products like Google Analytics
- Understanding of keyword research and data mining software
- Capable of doing a competitive analysis of other businesses in the industry.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal (email, phone, etc.)
- Daily, you’re comfortable processing large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of content management systems is a plus
- Upper Intermediate level of English (or higher) is a must.
Are you interested? Write us a message right now or send us your CV to the email adress firstname.lastname@example.org!