Email Marketing Specialist (Including Copywriting)
- You are going to work with up to 8 different projects and will be responsible for setting up all email marketing campaigns for every single one. Currently we are working on developing and improving our marketing strategies and really want to highlight and improve our email marketing part.
- Manage and execute email and SMS marketing activities
- Write catchy, attractive and “leads generation” texts for emails, social media, external media
- Be able to set up, create and manage all email marketing campaigns manually
- Work in partnership with designers to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements.
- Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include engagement metrics for email KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field is a plus
- At least 2 years of Email Marketing and Copywriting experience
- A copywriting portfolio that includes articles, web pages, sales letters, posts etc.
- Please attach it to your CV!:)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong experience working with email marketing tools such as Getresponse, SendPulse, Mailchimp and other
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, A/B Testing a plus, but not required
- Exceptional grammar, research, fact-checking, writing, and editing skills
- Adaptable writing style for different demographics
- Advanced knowledge of copywriting strategies
- Self-motivated with good time management and organizational skills
- Experience with writing and content management tools
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Are you interested? Write us a message right now or send us your CV to the email adress email@example.com!