About company: Alba Trans INC Company as a part of Alba Trans Group is a professional outsource staffing solution for companies in transportation and logistics, which provides professional services in the US logistic market and also training solutions for beginner dispatchers.
What company offer ?
- Fixed salary plus performance bonuses;
- Schedule from Monday to Friday, 2PM - 12AM;
- 2 weeks initial training;
- Confortable, modern office;
- Full social package;
- Friendly work environment;
- Professional growth possibility.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Negotiating contracts, freight and spot market rates with shippers and carriers to achieve targeted profit and budget.
- Coordinate with carriers to ensure on-time delivery by tracking trucks for pick-up, estimating times of arrival and delivery and recovering loads when necessary.
- Respond to customer needs by answering e-mails, phone calls, tracking shipments, and moving shipments.
- Identify and select the best mode of transportation to reduce costs.
- Develop relationships with current and new carriers.
- Track loads to ensure on-time delivery and proactively communicate potential delivery delays to buyers.
Skills and personal qualities:
- No experience required;
- Advanced English level (minimum B2), both verbal and written;
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to-detail;
- Extremely effective with communication skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Detailed oriented;
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
If you're interested in joining our team, email a resume to email@example.com
Call us: +37369361221