On behalf of our partner – Inther Group – we are looking for a Service Resident Engineer who will work on a project for Inther’s client, HEMA, and independently perform on-site (preventive and corrective) maintenance work on installed equipment, such as cranes, shuttles, conveyors, box sealers and automatic application machines.
As a Resident Engineer you will be working within the Team Service, currently consisting of 32 colleagues, that are Resident Engineers, Service Software Engineers, Service Hardware Engineers, Service Account Managers, Service Desk Employees, and a Data Scientist.
*The position is open for candidates willing to relocate to Utrecht, the Netherlands.
What are you going to do?
- Keeping the installed system running and solving all common mechanical and electrical faults;
- Checking the technical condition of automated and mechanised storage systems;
- Achieving the contracted KPIs;
- Constantly optimising the installation and make adjustments where necessary;
- Reporting the work carried out;
- Spare part stock and order parts when necessary;
- Working out and implementing improvement proposals in response to preventive maintenance or malfunctions.
What do we expect from you?
- Work experience in a similar position would be an advantage;
- Completed vocational education in Installation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering is going to be appreciated;
- Good knowledge of Siemens S7 and TIA or similar PLC control systems;
- Experience with mechanical and electronic components;
- A naturally strong personality, and a hands-on mentality;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passioned by performing maintenance work on installed equipment.
What is it in for you?
- 1-year relocation to the Netherlands;
- A lot of freedom to fill in your own role;
- 27 vacation days and 3 collective closure days (determined annually);
- Training opportunities within your field, depending on where you want to develop yourself;
- A pension plan with Nationale Nederlanden;
- A vitality budget of € 140 net per year to use for your sport subscription or sport supplies;
- Weekly drinks, legendary Inther parties and the best team activities.