- Proficient in English (both speaking and writing). Preference to have worked in an English-speaking environment
- Comfortable using a computer (general knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom, etc).
- Preferably to have studies in IT or Finance & Accounting/Banking, but not mandatory.
- Willing to learn new technology (Salesforce.com and CPQ and Billing Platform - will provide the training).
- Work in a friendly and collaborative environment with a supportive team.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of previous work experience in an office environment.
The candidate will train for about 8-10 weeks on the new system - we will provide training materials and support and guidance along the way.
Job Description: (after the candidate is trained on the Salesforce.com Platform and CPQ and Billing Platform)
- Implementation and updates of various parts of Salesforce.com Platform and CPQ (product updates, CPQ general updates, page layouts, etc).
- Work alongside our other team members from our Milo Massimo team.