INDRIVO is a privately held, progressive international company specializing in customized digital consulting and technology development services. We breed exceptional talent and our team is constantly evolving as we strive to inspire our people and grow them to be thought industry leaders.
Mission: As a Gameplay Programmer, you would be responsible for developing interactive experiences that are compatible with desktop and mobile devices. Our Interactive Developers work closely with Product Management, Creative and User Experience teams to develop highimpact digital content for our consumers. You will have opportunities to influence our entire digital product development process from conception to execution and deployment. You will also be expected to communicate technical scenarios to everyone from artists to business partners. Finally, there will be opportunities for you to introduce new technology and techniques to our organization and participate in exercises to create new product concepts.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong Unity and C# skills;
- Working knowledge of the limitations of what can be done in a mobile and desktop experience;
- Good general technical engineering skills, strong technical aptitude – self learner;
- Multi task, desire and flexibility to be involved in multiple projects, self-motivating;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity;
- Excellent English and communication skills (advanced).
Education and experience:
- Unity and C#, Unity version control experience (at least 3 years);
- Games as a service (Playfab, Gamesparks, etc) - AWS / Azure (will be an advantage).
- Has shipped a digital product on mobile or desktop storefronts;
- Animation programming: 2D Graphics programming, 3D Graphics programming;
- Strong mathematics (Trig, Calculus, Linear algebra).
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are a dynamic team and do not discriminate against gender, age or race.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com specifying "Unity Developer" in the Subject line.