We are looking for a HR Specialist to join our team and help us with several human resources processes and functions.
What are you going to do?
- Managing employees’ documentation flow and all related processes;
- Keeping up to date records on employees` vacations, leaves, compensation, etc.;
- Managing timesheets of the company’s departments, and assisting the payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules);
- Responsible for Safety and health at work;
- Managing internships taking place in the office;
- Onboarding newcomers in the company;
- Planning and organizing company events;
- Assisting in preparing annual benefits package;
- Assisting in developing and implementing HR policies throughout the organization;
- Assisting in developing and implementing company engaging strategy;
- In charge with the internal communications (emails, newsletters etc.);
- Cultivating a supportive workplace;
- Improve ties between management and employees by responding to requests, grievances, or other issues.
What do we expect from you?
- Good English
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in HR;
- Good communication and relationship skills with people;
- Knowledge of labor law;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict-resolution skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What is it in for you?
- Private health insurance;
- Sports compensation for gym memberships, online sports subscriptions or sports equipment;
- Flexible schedule;
- Education budget for Certifications, Courses, Training and Conferences (a part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours);
- Books budget;
- 5 pm Club – a concept developed by ISD to offer 1-hour every week for self-development, development of your ideas and/or presentations to the team to improve public speaking skills.