An American company providing Dispatch & Safety services in cargo transportation is looking for a responsible, English-speaking Safety position! We are looking for a person whose duties include providing drivers with health and safety laws.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a understanding of the logistics market in the U.S.;
- Must be able to multitask;
- Has strong functional computer knowledge;
- Ability to quickly respond to unforeseen situations and be able to solve them;
- Experience in logistics is welcome!
- Leading a company from A to Z;
- Good level of English;
- Maintain Safety DQ files and records;
- Implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including FMCSA and Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Managing company claims;
- Working with the FMCSA Portal;
THE POSITION OFFERS:
- Salary from $1000+ and high bonuses;
- Career growth;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Full-time employment working hours;
- Possibility to work in a friendly & professional team.
Please submit your CV along with a detailed description of your responsibilities and duties, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org