An American company providing dispatch services in cargo transportation is looking for a responsible, English-speaking employee for the broker-manager position! We are looking for a person whose duties include negotiating contracts with shippers and carriers and matching freight with empty equipment.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have at least one year of experience in a similar role in the American trucking industry.
- Has a great understanding of the logistics market in the U.S.
- Has excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Is sales-minded.
- Confident at building relationships.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Has strong functional computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Search for shippers.
- Conclusion of contracts with shippers in the USA.
- Customer relationship management.
- Work with shippers, carriers and dispatchers to manage schedules.
- Organization of delivery and tracking the status of the cargo.
- Ensuring the execution and approval of cargo documentation.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients.
This position offers:
- Fixed salary and commission + bonuses.
- Career growth.
- Convenient work schedule in the afternoon hours (east time in the USA.
- Comfortable office in the Telecentru area (Chisinau).
- Providing the necessary equipment, headset, and comfortable workplace.
- Possibility to work in a young and friendly team.
To apply, send your CV by email (required): firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact all candidates who have passed the selection by resume.