Trivium Group is built on experts that genuinely care about helping people scale and grow their business. Our goal is to drive highly profitable business outcomes for Amazon brands with a proven approach to digital marketing, PPC management, creative services, and customer experience powered by technology and the sharpest marketing minds around the globe. Our team is ambitious, professional and progressive. We know how to value our employees. Join us!
Trivium Group is growing and we’re looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. As a Recruiter you will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal Recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Designing and implementing overall recruiting strategy
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Performing job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Preparing recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job platforms
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Bachelors in Psychology/ Human Resources/ Communications or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) - at least 1 year
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases
- Knowledge of English: at least B2
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive approach
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Team-working skills
- Strong decision-making skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Starting salary: $800-$1000 USD/month (negotiable)
- Semi flexible work hours
- Remote work year-round
- 4 weeks paid vacation + sick time
- English course
- Professional training
- Continuous growth
- Team buildings and outings
This will be a remotely administered FULL TIME [40 hr/week] position with an immediate starting date upon hire. Working hours: 16:00-20:00 Moldova time are mandatory, over 4 hours are flexible. You will need to be able to accommodate different schedules and time zones. You will need a quiet workspace with fast internet, a webcam, and a microphone for video calls. This role is compensated on pure experience, and you will receive considerable levels of autonomy and ownership over your projects.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a mini-essay (200-400 words) on the topic "Why me?" to the address firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the position you are applying for).
Note: If you don’t think you meet all the criteria, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box. We prioritize flexible candidates willing to learn and grow professionally.
Give yourself the chance to be part of the greatest team!