DevelopmentAid Recruitment Solutions (DRS) is one of the largest providers of recruiting services for roles in the international development sector. We work with various organizations, including NGOs, consultancy or engineering firms and donors.
We help our clients to recruit professionals who will positively impact their organization and the world.
DRS is looking for a Client Manager to join our team and drive our business growth. You will work with our existing and potential clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. You will also help us to improve brand recognition and increase turnover.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients
- Keep clients' accounts updated at all stages of collaboration
- Liaise with clients by email & phone and conduct presentations to promote recruitment services
- Prepare and send contracts to clients and negotiate terms and conditions
- Assist recruitment team and clients during the recruitment service delivery phase
- Issue invoices and follow up with clients until payment is received
- Send customer satisfaction surveys to clients after service is delivered, and collect testimonials
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop new services and optimize processes
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines and projects
- Experience working with B2B or B2C clients
- Previous experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting, is an asset
- Experience with online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary (Base salary starting at 600 euros + sales commission)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cosy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team building and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job, we accept people with the right to work in Moldova and refugees from Ukraine.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code CM-DRS, to: email@example.com
Learn more about our recruitment process here www.workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/