Dyninno is a group of companies founded in 2004 in San Francisco. It provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. 3,500 professionals work in the company around the world. Its offices are located in the Latvia, USA, Canada, India, the Philippines, Moldova, Egypt, Colombia, Italy, Romania, Uzbekistan, Brazil, Turkey, Vietnam, Nigeria.
In the Republic of Moldova, a part of Dyninno Group is represented by Trevolution, a company specializing on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients.
It manages such brands as ASAP Tickets, International Travel Network, Innovative Travel Solutions, and Skylux Travel.
Dyninno is seeking candidates for a Finance analyst position. We are looking for someone who can participate in the monthly closing activities and be responsible for various reconciliations and controls by checklists.
What we offer:
- Salary NET 1500$+ depending on proven experience and certification.
- Hybrid work schedule 5/2.
- Engagement with a major IT-park company.
- Fully international team in 13 locations across the globe.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- Professional development.
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in the heart of Botanica district, Chisinau.
What we would expect:
- Executes monthly close activities and provides clear and meaningful financial reporting.
- and commentary. Ensures compliance and reconciliations with operational systems.
- Works with Accounting and Operations teams on monthly journal entries.
- Forecasts cash flow and working capital movements.
- Participates in the consolidation of financial results, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Assists with ad-hoc analysis and preparation of review materials for presentation to Business and Finance leaders.
- Works as a backup budget controller for the Travel business unit.
- Organizes and improves the contract approval flow ensuring all financial terms are set in line with group policy.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Support team with special projects and ad hoc requests aimed at better understanding
- and improving the business's overall performance.
- Review and follow-up on financial questions from leadership.
- Provide recommendations on changes in processes to create greater efficiency, drive revenues and lower costs.
- Ability to work in multitasking mode, in conditions of a large amount of information, understanding the priority of tasks.
- Knowledge of English and Russian at advance level.
- High communication skills, both written and oral.
- Attention to detail and precision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Problem-solving competency and orientation to results.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business administration or finance.
- Command in programming (Python, Excel, SQL, BI) will be a huge plus.
- Experience in a similar position will be an advantage (not less than 3 years).
- Interests in financial certification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, etc.).
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DyninnoMoldova
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the desired position in the subject of the letter.