We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our company. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have an excellent portfolio demonstrating your visual design skills and be proficient in graphic software such as Figma.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with our brand.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing UI kits for each website.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing resposible websites.
- Creative portfolio
- Proficiency in graphic design software Figma.
- Experience in photo-retouching
- Good understanding of web-development process, principles and limitations.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.