At Bloomcoding, we are revolutionizing education through the use of cutting-edge technologies such as Virtual and Augmented Reality. As a rapidly growing digital school for children, we have quickly established ourselves as a leading player in the Romanian market, with over 1000 students enrolled in our programs.
We are a fast-growing EdTech startup, with a clear direction, purpose, and means to achieve the mission of transforming the field of education. In addition to our success in Romania, we have also expanded in Bulgaria, Poland, and have plans to launch in two more markets in 2023.
Join us in our goal to make a meaningful impact in the education industry.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking a highly experienced, passionate and revenue-driven B2C Head of Sales to join a well-funded EdTech startup backed by world-renowned investors. In this role, you will be tasked with building a B2C sales machine, helping us capitalize on the huge global potential of this market.
This position is suitable for someone who enjoys being hands-on and actively involved.
You will be setting up the account management processes and sales strategies on a global scale: Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, and every new market that is going to be launched.
Required skills & qualities:
- Significant sales experience (minimum 3 years);
- Experience in coordinating a team (minimum 3 years);
- Ability to anticipate customer behavior;
- Proficiency in using technology and sales tools (CRM);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Initiative, ability to innovate and generate solutions;
- Management skills;
- Ability to synthesize information, make presentations and training materials
- Intermediate level of English language proficiency.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of your position and conduct market research by staying up-to-date with industry trends;
- Collaborate closely in alignment with the top management to ensure the overall success of the company by developing and implementing sales strategies to exceed sales targets and forecast future sales;
- Have established strong connections with the B2C Sales teams by being the front line of cross-functional collaboration;
- Have a clear and firm grip on the B2C Sales pipeline process and understand the ins and outs of the existing sales data to suggest improvements on how we measure the success of our efforts;
- Provide regular reports on sales progress to upper management and motivate/coach team members to achieve their best performance;
- Work on, develop, implement, execute, monitor, and report on tactics, objectives, achievements, predictions, patterns, trends and obstacles related to sales;
- Continuously seek ways to improve sales processes and increase efficiency;
- Contribute to creating long-term growth and vision for B2C Sales by providing efficient individual and group mentoring/training systems to achieve high-performing teams;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and possibilities for growth.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours - begin work earlier, end work earlier, take a shorter break or leave a bit later, it's totally up to you;
- Hybrid work - work remotely or in-office;
- Impact - we’re still at an early stage, and your contributions will be significant. You will probably be addressing an issue that has not been solved before or elevating something to an entirely new level of excellence;
- Meritocracy - a work environment that values internal advancement and rewards based on merit. The majority of our leadership team has been promoted quickly through the ranks;
- Working for a startup - learning new skills, being part of a new venture and a close-knit team;
- Discounts on our services for family and friends.
If you're what we're looking for, we want to hear from you!
Apply here: https://airtable.com/shrFxZePXcsuaY9Mb